[kepler-dev] Dynamicalling adding properties (attributes) to the relation ......

jagan Jagan.Kommineni at infotech.monash.edu.au
Tue Dec 21 17:12:37 PST 2004

Hi Ilkay, Christpher,

         Would you mind to give me some information for adding
properties (attributes) to the relation at the time when actrs
connecting graphically. I know it is possible to add properties
dynamically by right clicking during the design phase.  In the GriddLeS
project  I need to pass  some information  which is more integrated to
the relation rather than actor. I want this happen automatically when
user tries to connect actors. I will appreciate if you could give some
clues in this aspect.

with regards,

Jagan Kommineni