[kepler-dev] Re: [pmc] web start for kepler error

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 17 16:33:02 PST 2004

Doug,

Thanks for the feedback. We've known about it for a while but haven't
fixed it.  For now I removed it from the website.  When we transition to
a kepler beta release we'll work on getting the webstart version working
again.

If you have other comments about Kepler, you might try:

kepler-users at ecoinformatics.org
    -- for messages about use/installing/support of kepler

kepler-dev at ecoinformatics.org
    -- for messages regarding development of kepler

Cheers,
Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara