[kepler-dev] jar file locations

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Tue Dec 7 20:24:07 PST 2004

Dan,

I think we need to clean the jars as well. I had to deal with the same
problem when working on the webstart generation.
It didn't break the version in august when I reduced the duplicate jars
into one.

Another problem I have when generating the webstart is on signing some
of the jars.
It looks like some jars have to keep their original signature so when I
remove the originals and resign them the actors that use them break.
If I don't sign them, the webstart doesn't work because all the jars
need to be signed by the same signature.
Does anybody have a suggestion on how to solve this?

Thanks very much!
Ilkay