[kepler-dev] trouble building

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 7 21:20:08 PST 2004

Hi Tobin,

In addition to Dan's suggestion, can you also make sure htat you have
the $PTII environment variable set to point to your ptolemy II 4.0.1
directory?  The compile errors there seem like errors that occur when
either the env var is set wrong or ptolemy's classes haven't been built
yet using ant as Dan described.

Matt