[kepler-dev] trouble building

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 7 20:35:35 PST 2004

Tobin,
    There should not be a problem with the PT 4.01 source release. I use
it all the time. The sequence you might want to try is

    ./configure: make in the ptolemy dir (which you said works)
    ant ptolemy (while in the $KEPLER dir)
then
    ant run-dev (while in the $KEPLER dir)
Note the second step!

Meanwhile I will try a fresh checkout and see if I can build kepler

Dan Higgins

---