[kepler-dev] Removing ports (and relations)

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Mon Aug 30 06:37:31 PDT 2004

I need to remove a port, which means I need to unlink and and remove all
the relations to that port. In fact, I think it would be best to remove
(delete) all the relations linked to that port.

What would be the best way to get that done?

I tried calling unlinkAll and unlinkAllInside on the port, that allowed
me to remove the port without any exceptions, but the relation(s) was
still there.

Then I tried enumerating thru the relations and calling
relation.unlinkAll(), but that causes an exception after the port goes away.

I did not try the two approaches together.

Thanks,
Rod