[kepler-dev] Re: Error while loading DataTypeResolver

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 16 16:07:08 PDT 2004

Rod,

It seems the error you were encountering had to do with not being able
to locate the kepler/lib/config.xml file which defines the data types.
The ant build file moves it from its location in lib, so the path was
wrong.  I just committed an update that causes it to get the file as a
Resource so that it will load from a jar file or other location.  So now
it works for me both from ant and from Eclipse.  Let me know if the
update helped with the problem you were having.  This should help with
the eclipse build and with the webstart build.

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara