[kepler-dev] file references inside jar files

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 12 11:22:27 PDT 2004

Sorry, I thought you were doing this in Java code...

If I'm not mistaken, if you put the following into the
fileOrURL parameter:

    $CLASSPATH/path/filename

where the path is relative to the classpath, then Java code that is
executed is essentially what I showed, which means it will find the
file whether it's in a jar or as a separate file on the local disk.

Edward