[kepler-dev] right-click on Mac

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Tue Apr 27 07:14:46 PDT 2004

Wouldn't it be possible to define configuration files that specificy
what action is executed on what mouse event?

I remember the good old X-windows days when one could very easily
define in the .twm or .fvwm what menus would pop up for certain
interaction events and what was supposed to happen..

I guess the lucky linux users still know how all this works...

Maybe a similar config. mechanism could be included in
Ptolemy/Kepler!?

Bertram