[kepler-dev] Kepler and Ptolemy cvs integration comments

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 21 11:40:29 PDT 2004

At 10:45 AM 4/21/2004 -0700, Efrat Jaeger wrote:
>Attached is a partial list of changes affecting Kepler to upgrade from
>PtolemyII 3.0.2 and the Ptolemy cvs. We have decided to continue with the
>integration once the new Ptolemy release is available (on May?).

The alpha version of the 4.0 release will be available
this coming Monday, 4/26.  This is a hard deadline because
we are distributing CDs at the IPSN conference that day.

Edward

Edward A. Lee, Professor
518 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720
phone: 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2739
eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal