[kepler-dev] RE: ClustalW_SDSC.java

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Thu Apr 15 17:07:28 PDT 2004

Xiaowen,

I have started cleaning the possibbly unnecessary files in
the spa directory one by one as I haven't heard anything
about that process being done. I didn't think ClustalW_SDSC.java
was being referenced in another file. Anyways, I have put it
back.

Zhengang: Could you please check if the files that Xiaowen
asked in her email
(http://www.ecoinformatics.org/pipermail/kepler-dev/2004-April/000338.html)
are redundant and clean the unnecessary files? That directory
is quite messy now.

Ilkay