[SDM-SPA] Re: [kepler-dev] moving edu.ncsu to org.sdm.spa

Xiaowen Xin xin2 at llnl.gov
Wed Apr 7 08:19:45 PDT 2004

Hi Efrat,

Ok, I think jar'ing UUIDGen.java may be the best way to do it, though it
feels a bit silly to have a single file in a jar library =)

What we could do in the future is to jar up all the third party source
files, such as this, that don't come in a jar already, into one single
jar in lib/ called say thirdparty.jar.

Xiaowen