[kepler-dev] moving edu.ncsu to org.sdm.spa

Xiaowen Xin xin2 at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 6 10:57:49 PDT 2004

Hi Ilkay,

I'd like to begin moving the code in the edu.ncsu.sdm.ptolemy.lib
package in Kepler into the org.sdm.spa package.

We've already agreed a few weeks ago, that merging the two packages
would be something desirable.

I believe you're the only person who is currently actively working on
code in there, right?  If you don't plan on checking anything into it in
the next couple of days, then I will begin the merge today.  I will make
sure it compiles on my computer before I check it in though, to minimize
the impact it might have on you and the other Kepler developers =)

Is this plan okay with you?

I hope there are no objections from the rest of the Kepler developers?

Thanks,
Xiaowen