[kepler-dev] Re: [seek-dev] notes from workflow workshop

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Tue Dec 16 11:00:44 PST 2003

Hi Chad:

Thanks for sending the summary.

Just one more talk/system that I found interesting is
	Matthew Shields: Workflow and Triana Services

This is also an open source dataflow system.

Also the presentation by the WfMC folks seems to reinforce (at least IMHO)
that business workflows and scientific workflows are very different
beasts ...

Bertram