Problem associated with Morpho Editor

Xiaoping Wang xiaoping.y.wang at noaa.gov
Thu Oct 14 14:53:40 PDT 2004

Hi Matt,

I am using Morpho to create and edit my EML metadata.  After I add the
information for metadataProvider and click OK from Morpho Editor, I get
the following error message:

"The saved document is not valid EML2 for some reason.  You can save it
locally and fix the problem later, but you will be unable to submit it
to the network storage system.

Do you want to Continue Exiting the Editor?"

I check my entry several times and can't find anything wrong with the
data input.  Could you help me to find out what cause this problem?

Thanks for your help!

Xiaoping Wang

PMEL/NOAA