Bug in eml2 for inline element type defination

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 7 08:54:35 PST 2003

Peter,

We already have an EML 2.0.1 target milestone available in bugzilla, as
well as the default milestone of 'Postpone'.  So, if you enter a new
bug, you can accept the default 'Postpone', or you can retarget it at
2.0.1.  I think we should accumulate our list of bugs there, and decide
what to do with them as we get a greater sense of the issues.  I've
asked Jing to enter the issue he reported into bugzilla, so it should
show up soon.

That's a bummer about the year -- I thought we did that.  Maybe it was
just for the publicationDate field?

The change Jing proposes simply loosens the content allowed in 'inline'.
  The change you propose also loosens the content allowed in
'temporalCoverage'.  To me, both are legitimate bug fixes that will have
no serious consequences because all 2.0.0 documents would also be valid
with those changes made in a 2.0.1 release.  Lets accumulate a bit more
and then decide if and how we might do a bugfix release.

Thanks.
Matt