[ecoinfo] COmmunity Analysis Project

David Blankman dblankman1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 21:06:03 PST 2011

Jena,

Your best bet is to search on this web site:  http://knb.ecoinformatics.org  I
am also forwarding this to a colleague in South Africa as well as the
 ecoinformatics list. Also when you say 35 plots are you referring to
35 quadrates (sampling entities). Also, when you say 35 attributes what do
you count as an attribute? Most datasets that I am familiar with do not have
that many attributes.

David
Everything is possible with a chocolate cookie!
  - Rabbi Herbie of Jerusalem

If I am not for myself, then who will be for me? If I am for myself alone,
then who am I? If not now, when?
 - Rabbi Hillel