[ecoinfo] Morpho 1.6 released

P. Mark Anderson anderson at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 25 10:13:03 PDT 2005

The Knowledge Network for Biocomplexity (KNB) project is pleased to
announce the release of Morpho 1.6.0, an application for managing and
sharing ecological and environmental data through the creation of
structured metadata (data documentation).  Morpho enables data sharing
among scientists through Knowledge Network for Biocomplexity servers.
Windows, Mac OS X and Linux versions of Morpho can be downloaded from:

    http://knb.ecoinformatics.org/morphoportal.jsp

Some of the significant new features include:
     * EML 2.0.1 support
     * New data package wizard
     * Text import wizard improvements
     * Improved performance for large data tables
     * Enhanced menu layout

We hope that this software is useful to you.  We welcome feedback and
comments that will make the application more useful in the future.
Please submit bugs and problems through our bug tracking system
(http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org) and send general feedback to
'morpho-dev at ecoinformatics.org'.

The Morpho Development Team
Knowledge Network for Biocomplexity Project